We also use some non-essential 'performance' cookies, such as Google Analytics and Add This sharing feature, to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. Click on the Help function within your browser to find out more.
- These cookies are used to measure the performance of websites and see how websites are used.
- We use 'Performance' cookies to improve how the website works and measure our marketing activity.
- Information that is collected using these cookies are aggregated and anonymous and we are not able to identify individual users with these cookies.
On www.rickgorne.com we may use 'Performance' cookies to:
- Provide aggregated statistics on how our website is used.
- See how effective our marketing activity is (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites).
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This lets our partners improve their website. We don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising.
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur and also to improve the performance of the site.
- Test different designs of page on our website.
Cookies we have defined as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to target you with advertising on other websites.
- Remember any preferences you have set beyond the current visit.
More information about cookies can be found here www.cookiecentral.com